NOTIFICATION OF MANAGERS' AND THEIR CLOSELY ASSOCIATED PERSONS' TRANSACTIONS
Enedo Plc’s managers and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, ”MAR”) are requested to follow the below instructions for notifying transactions as of July 3, 2016:
Such notifications shall be made to the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority (FIN-FSA) and Enedo Plc promtly and no later than on the following business day at 12 pm (EET) after the date of the transaction (T+1) and also requests the closely associated persons to make the notification within this timeline.
How to report business transactions
1. Complete the form
– Form requires Adobe Reader
– General instructions included in the form
– LEI number and ISIN code you can find below
– Notification reference: Generated automatically (no need to fill in)
– Copy and paste transactions: No need to fill in if transactions can be filed in in the Transaction details -section
2. Send the completed form as an email attachment to the Financial Supervisory Authority and Enedo Plc.
Do not send the form by post due to its urgency (business transaction + T+1, no later than on the following business day at 12 pm (EET) after the date of the transaction)
- Sending the form to the Financial Supervisory Authority
Go to: https://securemail.bof.fi. Send the completed form as a secure email to email@example.com.
Send the completed form to Enedo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enedo publishes the notification it has received in a stock exchange release promptly after receipt of the notification. As of 3 July 2016, published notifications of transactions by managers and their closely associated persons can be read at Enedo’s website.
For further information: email@example.com