We are looking for Embedded SW Designer to participate in product development of new products as well as maintaining of current product portfolio.
You will be responsible for designing embedded software for power electronic products. Your role will include software designing, testing, releasing and documentation as well as maintenance of SW tools. You will work in cooperation with other R&D and Sales team members and manufacturing partner personnel.
To succeed in this position, you should have the following qualifications:
– 5+ Years of field experience of Embedded software design using C, knowledge of assembly and microcontrollers peripherals on register level (preferably the STM32F family)
– Good understanding of high reliability and realtime software design and RTOS (real-time operating software)
– Experience in Power Electronics like AC/DC and DC/DC converters and battery management systems
– You are comfortable in working in an electronic lab environment with oscilloscope, power supplies, electronic loads and a soldering iron
– Experience working in a team and working with collaborative project management tools and version control software (e.g. Jira, SVN)
We offer you an opportunity to develop your skills in software development and in power electronics as a member of team professionals. You will be offered interesting projects and challenges in an international environment.
You also are:
– Interested in working in the customer interface solving challenges
– Open minded for new challenges and areas to learn
– Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Please apply the job from here