We are looking for an experienced and/or passionate Hw Designer to participate in product development of new products as well as maintaining of current product portfolio.
You will be responsible for Hw design for power electronic products. Your role will include designing, testing and documentation as well as maintenance of design tools. You will work in cooperation with R&D-, purchasing and Sales team. You will have the opportunity to grow your responsibility to cover complete product ownership.
To succeed in this position, we hope you to have:
– 5+ Years of experience and/or very passionate in Electronics design for Power Electronics products
– Experience in power electronics like AC/DC and DC/DC converters is a benefit
– Experience in SMPS technologies
– Experience with related standards and certifications
– Experience with embedded solutions is a benefit
You also are:
– Interested in working in the customer interface solving challenges
– Open minded for new challenges and areas to learn
– Fluent in English, both written and spoken
We offer you a role with a view and possibility to work on the complete product lifecycle; from creating a concept to product end of life.
You do not need to sit in Vantaa, Finland. However, occasional travel to Vantaa to work with your team is needed.
Mr Sten Nordman, R&D Manager, +358 9 478 466
Please apply the job from here