You will be responsible for electronics and HW design, testing and documentation of existing and new power system products. Your role will include responsibility for maintenance of HW tools, project schedule fulfillment and co-operation with customers in technical issues. You will also participate in component selection and qualification and testing of products both in the laboratory and customer sites. You will work in cooperation with other R&D team members and Sales and Purchasing team members.
- Several years´ hands-on experience in power electronics design and documentation
- Bachelor or Master´s degree within Electronics Engineering
- Good knowledge of PDM tools (Aton), AutoCad, PADS or similar PCB design software and MS Office tools
- Good team working and communication skills
- Fluent Finnish and English, both written and spoken skills
- Conceptual design experience and specifications preparation
We offer you an opportunity to use your expertise and develop your skills in power electronics as a member of a team of professionals. You will be offered varying tasks and development projects in an international environment.
To apply for this position send your CV and application to with salary request to Alexandra Kymäläinen firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th November 2020.