DDP200 AC/DC Power Supplies
The DDP200 series of Audio/Video, IT and Industrial grade power supplies are designed to offer the high power density and high efficiency that space constrained and power demanding systems need.
- Universal input voltage range 90 – 264 VAC
- Steady 200 W with forced air:
- 160 W with free air cooling
- IEC protection Class I & Class II configurations
- Compact open-frame form factor 2 x 4 x 1.48″:
- or in an optional 2.44 x 4.61 x 1.57″ encased package
- High efficiency up to 93.5%
- 12, 24 & 48 VDC standard output variants
- Low earth leakage current:
- <300 µA
- 12 V auxiliary, 0.5 A output
- 3000m altitude operation
- no de-rating
- Integrated wireless backhaul Mobile LTE-A, 5G
- Desktop 3D scanners and printers
- Voice and data center equipment
- Fiber optic telecommunications systems
- Video / imaging systems
Available in 12, 24 and 48 VDC standard output variants, this series of high performance AC/DC power supplies provides up to 200 W of steady output power with moving air, and 160 W with convection cooling over the full 90 – 264 VAC wide input voltage range in a compact 2 x 4 x 1.48″ open frame form factor.
The series is also available in a 2.44 x 4.61 x 1.57″ encased package which provides operator protection during system servicing, and enhanced thermal performance.
With up to 93.5% efficiency and extremely low <0.3 W power consumption at no load, the DDP200 series eases system design and offers exceptional thermal management compatible with the latest environmental legislations. The series meets the latest IEC/EN 60950-1 and IEC/EN 62368-1 safety standards, including the internationally recognized EMC standard EN 55032 Class B specifications for conducted noise emissions, and EN 55024 for EMC immunity, which makes this series suitable for a wide range of Audio, Video, IT and Industrial applications worldwide.