DDP400 Open Frame AC/DC Power Supplies
The DDP400 series of single output AC/DC power supplies includes this open-frame model and is available in standard output voltages of 12, 24, 36 and 48 VDC, with auxiliary 12V fan and 5V stand-by outputs.
- 94% efficient
- 400 W power output (440 W peak)
- wide input voltage range (90 – 264 VAC)
- 12, 24, 36, 48 VDC standard output voltages
- Very low stand-by consumption < 0.5W
- Stand-by +5V, 2A output
- Auxiliary 12V, 1A output
- Active PFC, EN 61000-3-2 Class C, D compliant
- Low earth leakage currents:
- <300 μA
- 4000m altitude operation
- no de-rating
- EN 55032, FCC Class B, conducted and radiated emissions
- Industrial & process controls
- Video wall displays & entertainment equipment
- Laboratory equipment
- Test & measurement equipment
- Industrial laser applications
- 3D printing and ATM machines
The DDP400 open-frame AC/DC power supplies are well suited for challenging system designs where low profile and low power dissipation is desired with minimal air movement. Its low profile is applicable for industry standard 1U equipment designs. Rated for 250 W with free-air convection and 400 W with forced air, this power supply includes an integral 12V fan output, eliminating the need for an additional fan supply. The power supply can be disabled with a logic signal and dissipates less than 0.5W in stand-by mode allowing for system level Energy Star compliance.
With typical efficiencies of 94% and efficiency load profiles that exceed 80 Plus Platinum requirements, the DDP400 is the most efficient power supply in its class.