DDP400 Sealed AC/DC Power Supplies
The DDP400 sealed AC/DC power supplies are potted and offer IP67 ingress protection. They come in standard output voltages of 12, 24, 36 and 48 VDC, with auxiliary 12V fan and 5V stand-by outputs.
- IP67 ingress protection index
- 400 W power output (440 W peak)
- Universal input voltage range (90 – 264 VAC)
- 12, 24, 36, & 48 VDC standard output variants
- +5V stand-by and 12V auxiliary outputs
- 4000m altitude operation
- Remote enable & DC power good signal
- Optional heat sink assembly
- Very low stand-by consumption < 0.5 W
- Suitable for harsh environments
- Industrial & process controls
- Test & measurement
- Laboratory equipment
- Video wall display and entertainment lighting
These power supplies may be mounted for conduction or convection cooling, and are rated at 350 W in still air and 400 W with conduction cooling via the optional heat sink, or minimal forced air. The integral 12V fan output eliminates the need for an additional fan supply.
The sealed versions of the DDP400 AC/DC power supply family uniquely address harsh environment applications.
Heat sink assembly including mounting kit – Mounting kit includes a thermally conductive graphite sheet and 4X screws M4x10 for attaching to the chassis