DDP400 High Input Voltage AC/DC Power Supplies
Ultra compact and highly efficient, the high input voltage DDP400HV series of single output AC/DC power supplies provides a steady or continuous 400 W of regulated DC power through the full input voltage range.
- IP67 ingress protection rating
- HL rated for hazardous locations
- Extremely high efficiency (93% typical)
- Wide input voltage range (249 – 528 VAC)
- 24, 36 and 48 VDC standard output variants
- +5V stand-by and 12V auxiliary outputs
- 4000m altitude operation
- Remote enable & DC power good signal
- UL 8750 and CSA C22.2 No. 250, suitable for dry and damp locations
- Eliminates the need for step down transformer
- Large format displays
- Large venues and stadium lighting
- High powered street lights
- Large area parking
- High bay industrial spaces
- Architectural lighting
- Outdoor lighting
- Horticultural lighting
The operating voltage range is 277/347/480 VAC with a full input range of 249 to 528 VAC. Available in 24, 36 and 48 VDC standard output variants, each model includes +5V stand-by and 12V auxiliary outputs. Housed in an IP67 rated sealed enclosure, the unit includes flying leads for both input and output.
An optional heatsink is available for additional heat dissipation, or the unit may be installed directly to the end equipment with heat transferred by conduction.
Heat sink assembly including mounting kit – Mounting kit includes a thermally conductive graphite sheet, 4X screws M4x8, and 4X split washers for attaching to the chassis