DDP460 Open Frame AC/DC Power Supplies
The new DDP460 power supplies are an efficient (94% typical), compact solution designed for IT/Industrial, Audio/Video equipment, LED video wall displays and LED lighting applications. The 3 x 5 x 1.5” (76.2x127x38.5 mm) form factor provides 460 W of output power with forced air cooling and 340 W with free air making it suitable for tight spaces requiring good thermal management.
- 90 – 305 VAC universal input voltage range
- 460 W rated power, 340 W free-air cooled
- High efficiency to 94.5%
- 24, 48 & 56 VDC standard outputs (12 and 36VDC variants may be available based on business case evaluation)
- +5V 1 A stand-by output
- Active PFC, EN 61000-3-2
- Class C, >20% load
- Low earth leakage current
- <250 μA
- 5000 m altitude operation
- Compliance with IEC62368-1 safety standard
- UL8750 and RoHS 3 compliant
- EU directive EU 2015/863
- Industrial / laser applications
- 3D printing
- Automated teller machines
- Video wall displays
- Entertainment lighting
- Moving heads, spots and strobes
- Architectural lighting
The series is currently available in 24, 48 and 56 VDC output variants. It has a +5V 1A stand-by output, and Power Good, Remote On/Off and Sense Terminal controls. The series can operate over the full -40 to 70ºC ambient temperature range with de-rating applied above 50ºC and below -20ºC start up.
The series complies with the 2nd edition of the latest IEC62368-1 standard for IT/Industrial and Audio/Video equipment, UL8750 for LED lighting applications, and its design and construction make it compatible with IEC60335-1 / 61558-1 safety standards for household appliances. The series meets the EN55032/11 EMC limits of Class B for conducted and Class A for radiated emissions, and IEC/EN61000-3 for harmonic content and EN55024, EN61000-6-2 standards for immunity.