DDP600 Front Fan AC/DC Power Supplies
The DDP600 AC/DC front-fan power supplies provide a steady 600 W of regulated DC power through the extended 85 to 305 VAC input voltage range, all in a 4.2 x 8.1 x 1.6″ (107 x 206 x 41mm) form factor.
- 600 W steady state power with 800 W peak (up to 10s)
- 85 – 305 VAC universal input voltage range
- 24, 28, 36 and 48 VDC output variants
- 94% efficiency rating
- Parallel & N+1 redundant operation
- +5V stand-by & 12V auxiliary outputs
- Low stand-by consumption (< 0.35 W)
- Fan speed control circuit
- Input surge current limiting
- Fits 1U applications
- Laboratory / Analysis equipment
- Diagnostic equipment
- Factory automation
- Industrial & process control equipment
- IT networking & telecom systems
- Test & measurement
- Large video wall displays
- Audio / visual equipment
Capable of 800 W of peak power for 10 seconds, the DDP600 series is very well suited for applications demanding a high start-up current, while allowing for space and cost savings. The front-fan version has a built in smart cooling solution that adjusts the fan speed to the working conditions, minimizing acoustical noise and air movement.
Exceptionally high reliability is achieved with 94% efficiency for lower heat generation which facilitates better thermal management in space constrained systems.