DDP600 SC Sealed AC/DC Power Supplies
The DDP600 SC Series of sealed IT and Industrial grade AC/DC power supplies provide the compact form factor and ingress protection rating that the most extreme industrial and LED lighting applications demand. The units are fully potted in a fully enclosed and sealed aluminum extruded chassis with fins for optimal heat dissipation via natural convection.
- IP66 / 67 / 68 rated sealed enclosure:
- IP68 based on 1m depth for 40 days
- High 94% operating efficiency
- 50% load and above
- Low stand-by power consumption <0.35 W
- Universal input voltage range 85 – 305 VAC
- 600 W free air cooled, 800 W peak (10s)
- Single output 24 and 48 VDC variants
- (-S) versions include +5V, 1.5 A stand-by output
- Low earth/touch leakage currents
- <400 µA)
- Input inrush current limiting (<30 A)
- LED lighting safety approval to UL 8750
- UV resistant input / output cables
- Industrial laser systems
- Automation / process controls
- Control room console and video
- Harsh / polluted environments
- High bay / industrial LED lighting
- Indoor / outdoor LED displays and signage
- Horticultural lighting
- Telecommunications antenna and base station systems
The series delivers a steady 600 W (800 W peak for 10s) of regulated DC power up to the 55°C ambient temperature (70°C with de-rating), in a compact 4.92 x 9.86 x 2.36″ form factor, facilitating optimal thermal management in space constrained environments with very high reliability.
The input/output connections utilize flying leads fixed to the chassis through watertight glands which give the power supply an IP66/67/68 ingress protection rating (IP68 characterized as 1m depth for 40 days), suitable for harsh environments. The DDP600 SC series offers high 94% typical conversion efficiency, low stand-by power consumption of less than 0.35 W, and 0.9 power factor, ensuring compliance with the latest DOE and ErP directives for energy saving in industrial equipment. With its fan-free operation it is the ideal solution for clean operating environments where the elimination of acoustic noise and dust disturbance is critical.
The DDP600 SC standard version is available in single 24 and 48 VDC main output voltages. It is also available in the (-S) variant which offers an additional +5V stand-by output and the following control signals: +/- remote sense, remote On/Off (PS_inhibit), Power Good (PS_OK), and I-share (ISHARE1+V_SLOGIC). Additional protection features include high breaking capacity fuses on both AC lines, input under voltage lockout (IUV), output over-current (OC), output short-circuit (SC), output over-voltage (OV), and over-temperature (OT).
The series is approved to the 2nd edition UL/IEC/EN 60950-1, UL/IEC/EN 62368-1 standards for Audio/Video and IT equipment, and UL 8750 standard for LED lighting applications. It also meets the EN 55011, EN 55032 EMC limits of Class B for conducted and radiated emissions, EN 61000-3 for harmonics and flicker, IEC/EN 61000-6-2 and EN 55024 for EMC immunity standards.