SFA160 AC/DC Power Supplies
The SFA160 series of single output AC/DC power supplies fits industry standard 2″ x 4″ x 1″ package requirements, is 91% efficient, and comes in 12, 24, and 48 VDC output variants with an auxiliary 12V 0.5A auxiliary fan output.
- 2 x 4 x 1″ (51 x 102 x 27mm) form factor
- 90 – 264 VAC input voltage range
- Active PFC – meets EN61000-3-2
- Efficiency >90%
- Low earth leakage current
- 12, 24 & 48 VDC standard output voltages
- 12V auxiliary output
- Over voltage, over current and short circuit protections
- Over temperature protection
- EN 55032 Class B EMC compliance
- DSL, Wi-Fi, WiMax base stations
- Networking & communications
- Video & broadcast
- Test & measurement equipment
- Industrial computers
- LED industrial displays & monitors
- Automation, drives & industrial controls
By converting energy with higher efficiency, the SFA160 series generates less heat, facilitating better thermal management and enhanced reliability over its life time. Offering 160W of regulated DC power, the SFA160 requires less system space, enabling designers to offer smaller systems, or integrate more advanced features without compromising on system size.
The series can deliver full output power from -20 to 50 °C at 500 LFM airflow and can be operated up to 70 °C de-rating output power. When natural convection cooled, the 12, 24, 48 VDC variants can deliver a steady 100 W up to 50 °C ambient. The SFA160 series can be operated up to 4000 m without de-rating thanks to PCB creepages and clearances greater than 8 mm.
Protection features include fuses on both AC lines, output over-current, output short-circuit, output over-voltage and over temperature. The SFA160 series complies with IEC/EN 60950-1 and 62368-1 safety standards for audio/video and IT equipment. It meets the EN 55032 EMC limits of Class B for conducted emissions as well as the IEC/EN 61000-3 for harmonic content and EN 55024 for EMC immunity.