DDP400 High Input Voltage LED Power Supplies
Ultra compact and highly efficient, the IP67 rated DDP400HV series of high input voltage lighting power supplies provide a steady or continuous 400W of regulated DC power through the full input voltage range.
- IP67 sealed enclosure
- Approved for hazardous locations
- 400 W rated power with 420 W peak
- 24, 36 and 48 VDC standard output variants
- Wide input voltage range (249 – 528 VAC)
- +5V standby & 12V auxiliary outputs
- Active PFC, EN6100-3-2 compliant
- 4000m altitude operation
- Eliminates the need for a step down transformer
- Low stand-by consumption
- Industrial lghting
- Outdoor display & scoreboards
- Architectural lighting
- Horticultural lighting
- Factory automation
- Process control
- ITE networking & telecom (outdoor)
- Test & measurement
- High bay lighting
The operating voltage range is 277/347/480 with a full input range of 249 to 528 VAC. Available in 24, 36 and 48 VDC standard output variants, each model includes 12 VDC and 5 VDC auxiliary outputs. Housed in an IP67 sealed enclosure, the unit includes flying leads for both input and output.
An optional heatsink is available for additional heat dissipation, or the unit may be installed directly to the end equipment with heat transferred by conduction.