DDP600 U-Chassis High Power LED Power Supplies
The DDP600 high power lighting power supplies provides a steady 600 watts of regulated DC power, and 800W peak power for 10 seconds, through the extended 85 to 305 VAC input voltage range, all in a 4.2″ x 7″ x 1.5″ (107 x 178 x 41mm) form factor.
- 600W steady state power with 800W peak (up to 10s)
- 85 – 305 VAC extended input voltage range
- 24, 28, 36 and 48 VDC output variants
- 94% efficiency rating
- Parallel & N+1 redundant operation
- +5V standby & 12V auxiliary outputs
- Low stand-by consumption (< 0.35W)
- Approved to UL/CSA for ITE & lighting
- Low earth/touch leakage current
- 2x MoPP
- Laboratory equipment
- Analysis equipment
- Test & measurement
- Large video wall displays
- Industrial process controls
- Factory automation
Capable of 800 watts of peak power for 10 seconds, the DDP600 series is very well suited for applications demanding a high start-up current, while allowing for space and cost savings. The front-fanned version has a built in smart cooling solution that adjusts the fan speed to the working conditions, minimizing acoustical noise and air movement.
Exceptionally high reliability is achieved with 94% efficiency for lower heat generation which facilitates better thermal management in space constrained systems.