DLD1000 2-Channel High Power Constant Current LED Drivers
The new DLD1000 series of programmable high power, constant current LED drivers are non-isolated, Class I 1042 W, 2-channel (521 W per channel) power solutions designed for stadium, horticulture, high mast and large area LED lighting. With an IP66 rated sealed enclosure and its unique electrical characteristics it is also suitable for most outdoor lighting applications, as well as TV/Broadcasting.
- Nominal input voltage: 220 – 400 VAC
- Non-isolated, Class I
- 2 independent output channels max 521 W per channel
- Programmable output current setting from 700 – 1400 mA
- Output voltage range (per channel): 260 – 520 VAC
- Hot restrike below 1s from 0 to 100%
- DALI-2 specific features include:
- Configurable operating mode: single channel (1 x DT6) or multi-channel (up to 2 x DT6)
- Autonomous “middle-of-the-night” dimming (“adjustable dimming”)
- Constant lumen function
- PMD implementation according to DiiA Part 251 and Part 253 specifications
- Surge: 10 kV common and differential mode
- IEEE 1789 Flicker Recommended Practice compliant
- Adaptable thermal protection for LEDs
- Remote firmware update (max remote distance 200 meters)
- DALI-2 or DMX/RDM control up to 33 fps
- CE, ENEC, UL and EL certified:
- design compliant with Chinese, Australian and New Zealand safety standards
- Stadium lighting
- Horticultural lighting
- High mast lighting
- Indoor LED displays and signage
- Outdoor LED displays and signage
The series has a nominal input voltage range of 220 – 400 VAC , a per channel output voltage range of 260-520 VDC, and per channel programmable output current range of 700-1400 mA. Remote firmware updates are possible to a max distance of 200 meters via DALI-2 or DMX/RDM control up to 33 fps.
Additional features include hot restrike, surge level of 10 kV for both common and differential mode, adaptable thermal protection for LED modules, and short circuit, over power and over voltage protections.
DALI-2 programmable features include configurable single channel (1 x DT6) or multi-channel (up to 2 x DT6), Autonomous “middle-of-the-night” dimming (adjustable dimming), constant lumen function and PMD implementation according to DiiA Part 251 and Part 253 specifications. The units carry a 5 year warranty and meet the RoHS 3 directive requirements.
The DLD1000 series LED drivers are ENEC certified according to the IEC/EN 61347-2, IEC/EN 61347-1 and IEC/EN 62384; UL and EL certified; Chinese, Australian and New Zealand compliant.