DDP600 Front-Fan Medical Grade Power Supplies
The DDP600 front-fan series medical grade power supplies are offered with an internal variable speed front-fan for optimal output power and thermal management, and provides a steady 600 W of regulated DC power through the full 85 to 305 VAC input voltage range, all in a 4.2 x 8.1 x 1.6″ (107 x 206 x 41mm) form factor.
- 600 W steady state power with 800 W peak (up to 10s)
- 85 – 305 VAC wide input voltage range
- 24, 28, 36 and 48 VDC output variants
- 94% efficiency rating
- Parallel & N+1 redundant operation
- +5V stand-by & 12V auxiliary outputs
- Low stand-by consumption (< 0.35 W)
- Input surge current limiting
- 2x MoPP – BF compliant
- Laboratory equipment
- Dialysis equipment
- Ultrasound equipment
- Aesthetic laser equipment
- Medical imaging
- Other medical electronics
Capable of 800 W of peak power for 10 seconds, the DDP600 medical grade front-fan series is very well suited for applications demanding a high start-up current, while allowing for space and cost savings. The front-fanned version has a built in smart cooling solution that adjusts the fan speed to the working conditions, minimizing acoustical noise and air movement.
Exceptionally high reliability is achieved with 94% efficiency for lower heat generation which facilitates better thermal management in space constrained systems.