DDP600 U-Chassis Medical Grade Power Supplies
The DDP600 medical grade U-chassis power supplies provide a steady 600 W of regulated DC power through the full 85 to 305 VAC input voltage range, all in a 4.2 x 7 x 1.6″ (107 x 178 x 41mm) form factor.
- 600 W steady state power with 800 W peak (up to 10s)
- 85 – 305 VAC wide input voltage range
- 24, 28, 36 and 48 VDC standard outputs
- 94% efficiency rating
- Parallel & N+1 redundant operation
- +5V stand-by & 12V auxiliary outputs
- Low stand-by consumption (< 0.35 W)
- Input surge current limiting
- 2x MoPP grade protection – BF apparatus compatible
- Laboratory equipment
- Dialysis equipment
- Ultrasound equipment
- Aesthetic laser equipment
- Medical imaging
- Other medical electronics
Capable of 800 W of peak power for 10 seconds, the DDP600 U-chassis series is very well suited for applications demanding a high start-up current, while allowing for space and cost savings. The u-chassis version is very well suited for challenging system designs where low profile and low power dissipation are desired with minimal air movement.
Exceptionally high reliability is achieved with 94% efficiency for lower heat generation which facilitates better thermal management in space constrained systems.