MDP200 Medical Grade Power Supplies
Ultra compact, 200W open-frame medical grade power supply series, the MDP200 is designed to provide 2x MoPP grade protection, and is suitable for use in BF medical appliances. Available in 12, 24 and 48 VDC outputs, this series of high performance AC/DC power supplies provides up to 200 W of steady output power with forced air, and 160 W with convection cooling over the full 90 – 264 VAC wide input voltage range, all in a compact 2 x 4 x 1.48″ form factor.
- Wide input voltage range 90 – 264 VAC
- Steady 200 W with forced air
- 160 W with free air cooling
- IEC protection Class I & Class II configurations
- Compact form factor 2 x 4 x 1.48″
- High efficiency 93.5%
- 12, 24 & 48 VDC standard output variants
- Low earth/touch leakage currents
- Low no-load power consumption <0.3W)
- 12V auxiliary, 0.5A output
- 2x MoPP – BF compatible
- Diagnostic medical equipment
- Medical pumps & ventilators
- Dialysis devices
- Home healthcare appliances
- Medical monitoring systems
- Portable medical equipment
The MDP200 series of medical grade power supplies is also available in a 2.44 x 4.61 x 1.57″ encased package which provides operator protection during system servicing and enhanced thermal performance.
Offering 93.5% efficiency and extremely low (< 0.3W) power consumption at no load, the MDP200 facilitates thermal management and equipment design, including compatibility with the latest environmental legislations. The MDP200 series is approved to the 3rd edition of the ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1 standards for medical grade power supplies, including 2x MoPP means of patient protection and BF appliances compatibility, and complies with the internationally recognized EMC standards EN 55011, EN 60601-1-2 Class B specifications for conducted noise emissions, and EN 60601-1-2 4th edition for immunity, making the series suitable for use in a wide range of medical equipment applications worldwide.