MDP400 Perforated Cover Medical Grade Power Supplies
The MDP400 perforated cover series of single output medical grade power supplies include 2x MoPP level of patient protection, BF appliances compliance and are available in standard voltages of 12, 24, 36 and 48 VDC, with auxiliary 12V fan and +5V stand-by outputs.
- 94% efficient
- 400 W power output (440 W peak)
- Wide input voltage range (90 – 264 VAC)
- 12, 24, 36, & 48 VDC standard outputs
- +5V stand-by and 12V auxiliary outputs
- 4000m altitude operation
- Remote enable & DC power good signal
- Very low stand-by consumption < 0.5 W
- Low earth leakage current
- 2x MoPP – BF Compatible
- Laboratory equipment
- Dialysis equipment
- Ultrasound equipment
- Aesthetic laser equipment
- Medical imaging equipment
- Medical electronics equipment
- Computed tomography imaging
- Clean room equipment
- Operating room equipment
The MDP400 perforated cover medical grade power supplies are well suited for challenging system designs where low profile and low power dissipation are desired with minimal air movement. Its low profile is applicable for industry standard 1U medical equipment designs. Rated for 250 W with free-air convection and 400 W with forced air, this power supply includes an integral 12V fan output, eliminating the need for an additional fan supply. The power supply can be disabled with a logic signal and dissipates less than 0.5 W in stand-by mode allowing for system level Energy Star compliance.
With typical efficiencies of 94% and efficiency load profiles that exceed 80 Plus Platinum requirements, the MDP400 is the most efficient power supply in its class.