MDP400 U-Chassis Medical Grade Power Supplies
The MDP400 U-chassis series of single output medical grade power supplies are approved for 2x MoPP level of patient protection and BF appliances compliant, and is available in standard voltages of 12, 24, 28, 36 and 48 VDC, with auxiliary 12V fan and +5V stand-by outputs.
- 94% efficient
- 400 W power output (440 W peak)
- Wide input voltage range (90 – 264 VAC)
- 12, 24, 28, 36, & 48 VDC standard outputs
- +5V stand-by and 12V auxiliary outputs
- 4000m altitude operation
- Remote enable & DC power good signal
- Very low stand-by consumption < 0.5 W
- 2x MoPP – BF compliant
- Laboratory equipment
- Dialysis equipment
- Ultrasound equipment
- Aesthetic laser equipment
- Medical imaging equipment
- Medical electronics equipment
- Clean room equipment
- Operating room equipment
- Computed tomography imaging
The MDP400 U-chassis medical grade power supplies are well suited for challenging system designs where low profile and low power dissipation are desired with minimal air movement. Its low profile is applicable for standard 1U medical equipment designs. Rated for 250 W with free-air convection and 400 W with forced air, this power supply includes an integral 12V fan output, eliminating the need for an additional fan supply. The power supply can be disabled with a logic signal and dissipates less than 0.5 W in stand-by mode allowing for system level Energy Star compliance.
With typical efficiencies of 94% and efficiency load profiles that exceed 80 Plus Platinum requirements, the MDP400 is the most efficient power supply in its class.