DAC60000 Dual Inverter Systems
The DUAL Inverter System is a redundant, fault tolerant system, and provides an optimal solution when continuous operation and long battery service life are required. The systems have a modular construction and fit in standard 19″ racks and cabinets.
- Scalable power range 1-30kVA
- 1-phase and 3-phase systems
- DC input voltage versions
- True sinus wave AC output
- Hot swappable, n+1 redundancy
- SNMP and relays for remote access
- Field proven reliability
- Power transmission critical control circuits
- Oil and Gas industry AC backup
- Industrial UPS systems
- Telecom backup supply
- Data-Center UPS systems
- Railway track side information system’s backup supply
Power Out Max (kW)
Input Voltage (VAC)
Output Voltage Range (VDC)
Output Current Max (A)
Easily configured to unique customer requirements, the DUAL Inverter Systems include DUAL Inverter Modules that may be combined with a static switch, manual bypass, AC distribution and 3-phase synchronization modules. The DUAL inverter modules are high efficiency, to 90%.
System can be integrated to OPUS DC power systems and have the full control and remote monitoring via the VIDI+ controller.