DAC60000 Dual Inverter Systems
The DUAL Inverter System is a redundant, fault tolerant system, and provides an optimal solution when continuous operation and long battery service life are required. The systems have a modular construction and fit in standard 19″ racks and cabinets.
- Scalable power range 1-30kVA
- 1-phase and 3-phase systems
- DC input voltage versions
- True sinus wave AC output
- Hot swappable, n+1 redundancy
- SNMP and relays for remote access
- Field proven reliability
- Power transmission critical control circuits
- Oil and Gas industry AC backup
- Industrial UPS systems
- Telecom backup supply
- Data-Center UPS systems
- Railway track side information system’s backup supply
Easily configured to unique customer requirements, the DUAL Inverter Systems include DUAL Inverter Modules that may be combined with a static switch, manual bypass, AC distribution and 3-phase synchronization modules. The DUAL inverter modules are high efficiency, to 90%.
System can be integrated to OPUS DC power systems and have the full control and remote monitoring via the VIDI+ controller.