DAC60000 Inverter Systems
The DAC60000 inverter system is a redundant, fault tolerant system, and provides an optimal solution when continuous operation and long battery service life are required. The DAC system has a modular construction and fits in standard 19″ racks and cabinets.
- Support for 24, 48, 60, 110, 125 & 220 VDC nominal battery voltages
- Standard 19″ rack-mount
- Small size, light weight
- Full front access
- Remote monitoring
- Very high efficiency to 90%
- Hot swap N+1 redundancy
- Static switch with online and offline modes
- High overload capacity
- Parallel from 1000VA to 24kVA
- Power transmission critical control circuits
- Oil and Gas industry AC backup
- Industrial UPS systems
- Telecom backup supply
- Data-Center UPS systems
- Railway track side information system’s backup supply
The DAC60000 inverter solution is an integrated inverter power system designed for use in applications where very high reliability of the AC supply is required. The DAC’s modular design ensures maximum flexibility to configure solutions to customer’s exacting requirements. inverter modules may be combined with a static switch, manual bypass, AC distribution and 3-phase synchronization modules. The inverter modules are high efficiency up to to 90%.
System can be integrated to OPUS DC power systems and have the full control and remote monitoring via the VIDI+ controller.