MHE High Efficiency Rectifiers for DC Power Systems
Enedo’s MHE 2kW high efficiency rectifiers are specifically designed and optimized for demanding power utility, industrial, rail and telecom applications. Compatible with the complete OPUS HE product family, these high efficiency fan-free rectifiers offer reliable and efficient performance.
- Efficiency up to 97%
- Fan-free convection cooling
- MTBF 1800000h @ 25 Deg C, Telcordia SR-332
- Standard output variants 24, 48, 60, 110, 125 and 220 VDC
- 2000 W output power, 1500 W at 24 V
- Input voltage range 85 – 300 VAC
- Digital communication over CAN bus with VIDI master controller
- Flexible design with full front cabling
- EMC Standards:
Generic EN 61000-6-1/ -2/ -3/ -4
Power Utility EN 61000-6-5, surge level 2
Railway EN 50121-4
Telecom ETSI EN 300 386
- Safety Standards:
EN 50124-1 Railway insulation coordination
- Power utility
- Industrial systems
- Rail trackside systems
MHE high efficiency rectifiers deliver 2000 watts of output power at 48, 60, 110, 125 and 220 V, and 1500 watts for the 24 V version. MHE series rectifiers are single phase input ranging from 85 – 300 VAC with natural convection cooling.
MHE rectifiers can be operated with either the VIDI+ system controller, or as standalone modules with or without battery backup.