MRC Rectifiers for DC Power Systems
Enedo MRC 1.6kW AC/DC rectifier series is specifically designed and optimized for demanding power utility, industrial and telecom applications. Compatible with the complete OPUS C product family, these fan-free rectifiers offer reliable and efficient performance.
- Fan-free convection cooling
- Available in 24, 48, 60, 110, 125 & 220 VDC standard output variants
- 1600W max output power (1100W for 24 VDC models)
- Constant output power characteristics with active load sharing
- Nominal 230 VAC input, 140-290 VAC
- Digital communication via CAN bus
- Internal over temperature protection
- Flexible design with full front cabling
- EMC: EN 300 386
- Safety: IEC/EN 60950-1, CB certified
- Industrial systems
The MRC rectifiers deliver 1600 watts of output power at 48, 60, 110, 125 and 200 VDC. The 24 VDC version of the rectifier provides 1100 watts of output power. Rectifier input is single phase at 140 – 275 VAC with convection cooling.
The MRC series rectifiers can be operated with either the VIDI+ system controller, or as standalone modules with or without battery backup.