VIDI+ System Controllers
The VIDI+ Controller platform is for use in OPUS DC Power systems. VIDI+ controllers provide an intelligent, user-friendly interface coupled with a comprehensive set of features for DC power system management. VIDI+ controllers now support IEC61850 SCADA communications protocols.
- Universal Controller for all 24 – 220 VDC OPUS DC Power Systems
- Modular structure for design flexibility
- Sophisticated user interface
- Local and remote operation
- Comprehensive features and alarms
- Large event log with real-time clock time stamps
- Web interface via RS232, modem, or TCP/IP
- IEC 61850 SCADA compatibility
- User configurable alarms and settings
- Multi-language feature (English, Finnish, Russian)
- Telecommunications equipment
- Industrial systems
- Utility systems
- Military systems
The VIDI+ architecture is based on Power CAN bus communications and a modular design which enables flexibility, easy expandability and additional user selectable features. The addition of the new IEC 61850 converter into new and existing installations enables systems to communicate with other manufacturers’ devices that also support this standard, providing valuable interoperability critical to substation operations. Key functions include Energy Save mode, rectifier runtime counter, alarm configuration, real time clock with battery backup, inventory manaagement and more. The VIDI+ controller can support up to 47 rectifier modules.
The VIDI+ controller family includes the VIDI-LVD, VIDI-BM and VIDI-SAM auxiliary controllers.