STRATO 70 Constant Current LED Drivers
Ultra compact and highly efficient, STRATO 70 constant current LED drivers are the smallest commercially available devices on the market today, bar none.
- Wide input range: 120/220-240/277 VAC
- High efficiency ~ 90%
- 10% – 100% dimmable output current (with 0-10V dimming)
- Temperature protection for the LEDS
- -30 to 90℃ case operating temperature
- Active PFC > 0.9
- Repositionable mounting feet for easy installations
- Worldwide safety approvals
- Residential lighting
- Office lighting
- Hospitality lighting
- In-store product illumination
- Architectural lighting
Optimized to deliver the maximum lumens per watt in the smallest packages, Strato 70 Constant Current drivers are the perfect choice for new commercial and residential LED lighting applications with limited space for electronics.
The series offers designers a choice of 6 standard models.
They have a wide range input and are 90% efficient. Strato 70 has a 10% – 100% dimmable output current (with 0-10V dimming), temperature protection for the LEDS and worldwide safety approvals, making them a desirable choice virtually anywhere in the world.
Strato 70 incorporates a host of integrated features that simplify lighting fixture design, reduce time to market, reduce safety approval cycle time, and decrease lighting fixture size, complexity and cost.