STRATO EVO D Case Programmable LED Driver
The new STRATO EVO D Case 40W LED driver is the only driver that combines wired and wireless RFID programmability, wide range output voltage adjustability, multiple dimming options and flicker-free operation (Title 24 compliant) into a super compact package.
- Wide input voltage range:
- 120/220-240/277 VAC
- Low dimming down to 1%
- Low stand-by power consumption <0.5W
- Programmable output current settings
- Dimming options for RTLD040 Series-DX-RF
- DA Model – PUSH/STEP & 0-10/1-10V dimmers (dims to off )
- DD Model – DALI-2, Constant light output and Adj dimming
- Temperature sensor input (NTC) to protect LED light engine
- Wide operating temperature range
- -30°C to 90°C TC
- Programmable with wired and wireless RFID tools and software
- Surge immunity to 4/4kV line-to-line
- 8 year warranty
- Office lighting
- Shop/retail lighting
- Architectural lighting
- Hospitality lighting
- Industrial lighting
- Urban lighting
- Outdoor lighting
STRATO EVO D case is a constant current programmable 40 W LED Driver series that gives LED lighting fixture manufactures a simple driver solution that replaces up to 28 current models, lowering inventory risks and easing fixture design-in across a broad range of applications. With the wireless RFID programmability feature, designers can easily set key output characteristics of single or multiple drivers without the need to power them on, or remove them from their packaging, significantly speeding up the manufacturing process.
STRATO EVO’s programmable output current range is the widest on the market, offering adjustability from 150mA to 1400mA, depending on model. Additional programmable features include fade time setting, multiple dimming mode settings (0-10V with DTO, DALI 2.0, PWM and push/step), constant light output (DALI only) and NTC 100k/10kΩ.
STRATO EVO offers a wide input voltage range of 120-277 VAC, IEEE 1789 compliance, very low dimming to 1% and Class 2 output in a reinforced / double insulated housing.