SLP420 AC/DC Power Supplies
The new SLP420 AC-DC power supply is a highly efficient (94%), compact solution with high input-to-output isolation to meet SELV requirements. Available in an open frame 3.0 x 5.0 x 1.5” form factor, the SLP420 provides a nominal 48 VDC regulated output voltage which can be manually adjusted up to 51 VDC.
- 90 – 305 VAC universal input voltage range
- 420 W rated power, 330 W natural convection
- High efficiency to 94% typical
- 48 VDC standard output
- Low in-rush current (<25 A)
- 48 – 51 VDC adjustable output voltage
- Active PFC, EN61000-3-2 compliant
- Class C, >20% load
- Low earth leakage current
- <250 μA
- IEC/EN/UL60950-1 and 62368-1 compliant
- UL8750 compliant
- EU directive EU 2015/863 (RoHS 3)
- Industrial / laser applications
- 3D printing
- Automated teller machines
- Video wall display and SSL lighting
- Entertainment lighting
- LED moving heads, spots and strobes
- Architectural lighting
The SLP420 is capable of a steady 330 W of power in free air cooling, and 420 W with forced air cooling. It can operate up to 80ºC with de-rating, and is capable of -30ºC start-up.
The series complies with the IEC/UL60950-1 and 62368-1 standards for Audio/Video and Information Technology equipment, and UL8750 for LED lighting applications. The series meets the EN55032 EMC limits of Class B for conducted emissions, as well as EN55024 for immunity. It complies with IEC/EN61000- 3-3 limits for voltage fluctuations/flicker and IEC/EN61000-3-2 Class C for harmonic content.