DLD1500 3-Channel High Power Constant Current LED Drivers
The new DLD1500 series of programmable high power, constant current LED drivers are non-isolated, Class I multi-channel power solutions designed for stadium, horticulture, high mast and large area LED lighting. With an IP66 rated sealed enclosure and its unique electrical characteristics, it is also suitable for most outdoor lighting applications, as well as TV/Broadcasting.
- Nominal input voltage:
- 1500 W models: 120/220 – 240/277 VAC
- 1563 models: 220-240/277/347/400 VAC
- Non-isolated, Class I
- 3 independent output channels:
- 1500 W models – max 500 W per output channel
- 1563 W models – max 521 W per output channel
- Programmable output current settings:
- 1500 W models – 350 to 1200 mA per channel
- 1563 W models – 700 to 1400 mA per channel
- Hot restrike below 1s from 0 to 100%
- DALI-2 specific features include:
- Configurable operating mode: single channel (1 x DT6) or multi-channel (up to 3 x DT6)
- Autonomous “Middle-of-the-Night” dimming (“Adjustable dimming”)
- Constant lumen function
- PMD implementation according to DiiA Part 251 and Part 253 specifications
- Surge: 10 kV common and differential mode
- IEEE 1789 Flicker Recommended Practice compliant
- Adaptable thermal protection for LEDs
- CE and ENEC certifiedInfo text:
- design compliant with CCC and UL 8750
- Stadium lighting
- Horticultural lighting
- High mast lighting
- Indoor LED displays and signage
- Outdoor LED displays and signage
The DLD1500 series of constant current, 3-channel LED drivers provide either 1500 W of output power at up to max 500 W per output channel, or 1563 W of output power at up to max 521 W per output channel with a nominal input voltage range of 120-277 VAC for the 1500 W models, and 220-400 VAC for the 1563 W models. Output voltage range is 260-520 VDC per output channel, and the per channel programmable output current range is 350-1200 mA for 1500 W models, and 700-1400 mA for 1563 W models, with remote firmware updates to a max distance of 200 meters via DALI-2 or DMX/RDM control up to 33 fps.
Additional features include hot restrike, surge level of 10 kV for both common and differential mode, adaptable thermal protection for LED modules, and short circuit, over power and over voltage protections.
DALI-2 programmable features include configurable single channel (1 x DT6) or multi-channel (up to 3 x DT6), Autonomous “middle-of-the-night” dimming (adjustable dimming), constant lumen function and PMD implementation according to DiiA Part 251 and Part 253 specifications. The units carry a 5 year warranty and meet the RoHS 3 directive requirements.
The DLD1500 series of LED drivers are ENEC certified according to the IEC/EN 61347-2, IEC/EN 61347-1 and IEC/EN 62384, and are design compliant with CCC and UL 8750 requirements.